I am not too sure that 7 reasons will suffice as to why I love Go-To Skincare by Zoe Foster-Blake so much. But hey, let’s go!
1. There are no hidden crap in her range. Go-To Skincare by Zoe Foster-Blake is full of sunshine, rainbows, Unicorn farts and love… Or to be more precise- natural, pure but powerful ingredient that harness the benefits of nature to genuinely protect, nourish and strengthen the skin. Basically, it is a brand Captain Planet would jiz his pants for!
2. Zoe Foster-Blake is just plain fab and I have basically idolised her for years (in a non-creeper way, I promise), hence why she deserves her own bullet point. If ‘Fabulous’ and ‘Awesomeness’ had a child, it would be her. She is funny, a modern day poet and entrepreneur, a Mother to a seriously gorgeous Son and knows skincare. You might have read my latest interview with her or my piece for FJORDE magazine (if you haven’t, I will find out, I will hunt you down, and I will force you to read it) and read for yourself just how fabulous she is. Or you might have read her articles (there are plenty) and thought – what a babe, what a legend! These are basically the best evidence I can give as to why she, and her range is just plain fab!
3. The Properly Clean… cleans! It is the perfect accompaniment to my morning routine, and leaves my skin clean.. like properly clean. It is hard-working, but doesn’t dry out my skin and is also is non-irritating (can I hear a ‘hell yeah’?!)! Oh! And Hamish (Zoe’s Husband) is also a fan… So, basically, it is 10 x more rad than your usual cleanser (this has not been proven by scientist – just Lucy’s theory)!
4. The wipes are dual-action. I am ALWAYS after facial wipes, and when I stumbled across the Go-To Skincare Exfoliating Swipeys, I wondered where they had been all my life. They are the kind of wipes that basically have super powers. They exfoliate thanks to lactic acid and hydrate thanks to essential oils. For 60 seconds of swiping, you get a few days of skin-glory (more, if you use them on a weekly basis).
5. They love Baby Goats and cats. OMG! The Baby goats (I dare you to try and find them hidden on the site).
6. The Lips! smell like heaven, not to mention, is probably the only product I have come across to actually bust a move on the Sahara-ness that current resides there.
7. And last, but definitely not least; The Go-To Skincare website is probably the funniest, most enjoyable experience you will ever experience (apart from Skeeter and Scout, of course)! It is written is exactly the way Zoe Foster-Blake writes – witty, hilarious and just so darn readable. I urge you all to check out the website at the least… you won’t be let down (but, then again, I never let you down, so you knew that, right?!)!
What are your thoughts on Go-To Skincare by Zoe Foster-Blake?