Sometimes I can verge on the side of overdramatic, so like my personality, I like my lip colour is to be just as histrionic. Bold pops of colour prove their worth with any outfit, and automatically bring new life to a dreary day, dress, or skin tone.
With the winter season setting in fast(er than I had hoped), updating your look with a new lippy is your safest and cheapest way to go about it. Nobody will care what you are wearing when it is raining torrentially, and the skies have opened up Pandora’s chest. Just as long as you feature your face with a statement (or even nude, understated) lip: you can’t go wrong!
So, when you need a refresh to your wardrobe, don’t buy new clothes, throw yourself into the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick range and pick up a cheapie, that is serious long wear (like I mean, I had Family lunch for 12 hours, and only needed to reapply once) and makes your face ‘pop’!
My top picks for this winter: rich, warm burgundy’s for a seductive night or vibrant pops of pinks for a girly dinner sesh. If you are feeling a little more daring, I would totally go for Revlon Super Lustrous in Va Va Violet: a deep purple that verges intertwines gothic and sex-kitten. Be prepared for compliments.
Why I always come back to Revlon Lipsticks?
– Hydrating factor is the best I have ever had: no flakey lip after 30 minutes
– Widest variety of colours in any brand
– Cheap effective for their cost:wear ration
– I love Revlon’s quality in all their products and have been using their foundations and lippies since my Ballet days
* I was generously gifted this these Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks last year. This did not, in any way, influence my opinion on the product as I was already purchasing the products: and have done so since.